Monday 12 July 2010

Wakestock Weekend

Jesus I don't really know what to say... I guess I can safely say Wakestock was pretty special.

We were supposed to DJ 3 times but ended up playing 6. Friday night was mental warming up for 3 of our favourite Discjocks, Jakwob, Toddla T and Skream who all smashed it! But not as mental as the night after when we had to fill in for Zane Lowe in the Bigtop. Probably about 500 people when we first went out, half way through the set there was maybe 5000. Definitely the craziest gig I've done.

Massive thanks to Sim and Xavier for the photos. Have a scan after the jump.

I don't know whether everyone thought we were Zane Lowe or what... But it was going off it's tits! Photo: Sim Bradley

The Relentless Tent is insane. If anyones at Leeds festival make sure you pop your head in, we'll be in there Thursday & Friday. Photo: XF Photography

Probably getting a bit carried away will the Klaxon sample Photo: XF Photography

My pal Woody commented on this move. I was concentrating so hard, he said it looked like I was operating a heavy piece of machinery, I'd only take one hand off at a time. Photo: Expix

Photo: XF Photography

2 comments:

  1. Some good photos mate! You in the first one, right special face on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my oh shiiieeet face. I think that's was when Seb dropped the Zed Dead remix of Panther.

    ReplyDelete